https://twitter.com/akitkatlife

Wednesday 3 September 2014

25 Facts About Me

  • I live on the south east coast of the UK, in Folkestone, Kent
  • I used to live in Hastings
  • I have 3 cats - Suki, Logan and Eric
  • I live with my fiance, Nick
  • One of my favourite hobbies is photography, and I have a collection of over 60 film cameras (no space for them though!)
  • I love buying home accessories more than clothes...
  • I used to suffer from ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • I am an adrenaline junkie and love theme parks...
  • ... But I hate flying
  • I have a very long bucket list, mainly filled with countries I would like to visit
  • I spend too much time watching youtube videos
  • I would genuinely love to live in Ikea
  • When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher, but then decided I didn't actually like children...
  • I have one younger, and very intelligent, brother called Alex
  • Over the years, I have kept rats, mice, rabbits, chickens, fish and cats.
  • I am a bit of a control freak so very much enjoy playing the Sims.
  • I am the least organised person you'll ever meet
  • I hate horror movies
  • My favourite book is Wuthering Heights
  • I love Star Wars and Harry Potter (Nerd alert!)
  • I am veggie - never have liked the taste of meat!
  • Favourite show has to be Game of Thrones!
  • I have a diploma in Music Performance and can play keyboard/piano
  • I love to bake - especially chocolate cake
  • My favourite food is mashed potato
And whilst we're here, I would like to introduce my babies (well, cats). Logan - the white kitten with blue eyes, his brother Eric (yes, we're having an X-men theme here) the ginger kitten. The kittens are now 5 months old so slightly bigger than in this photo! Our first cat Suki, black and white with a little Hitler mustache. All of my cats are rescue cats and I would urge anyone to consider a rescue cat if you are wanting one, or any animal for that matter. There are so many animals out there that need loving homes, so why not pop down to the local rescue centre to see what they have :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love Ikea and baking as well! :D And omg Logan is the most precious cat ever! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He's my baby ;) I'm planning a post on my cats (because I'm a crazy cat lady so stay tuned!

      Delete