https://twitter.com/akitkatlife

Sunday 14 September 2014

Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner



I admit, I was really really late to jump onto the Argan Oil bandwagon. I've seen both friends and celebrities raving about it and then there's me sticking to my usual boring hair routine of Herbal Essences shampoo followed by, you guessed it, Herbal Essences conditioner. I stumbled across the Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by chance - in the special offers aisle of Tesco for £1 each! I had to try it for that price! Now I know you can spend a fortune on Argan Oil products, but I just don't see why you should, the ingredients all contain the one thing you want - the oil itself.

For a product so cheap, it was utterly amazing and has changed my hair care routine completely. Firstly, it smells so nice and luxurious as it it cost £20 instead of £1. As soon as I washed it all out of my hair, I could notice a difference straight away. It was silky smooth and appeared tangle free (which rarely ever happens to me!). I wash my hair in the evening and let it dry naturally over night so I was interested to see how my hair would fare the next morning.

Again, I can't fault this item, the next day my hair was still so smooth, moisturised and shiny. A little bit of tangle but not half as bad as the products I was using before. It's been a good few weeks since I first started using Argan Oil, but I'm still surprised of it's softness every wash. I couldn't imagine my hair care without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment