https://twitter.com/akitkatlife

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Mini Boohoo Haul!

 So, the other week, I was a little bit bored so went on a few sites - Asos, Boohoo, Topshop etc - just to have a browse at their new items. In the end, I ended up buying a few things from Boohoo, whoops! It's been a long time since I've bought several things at once, usually I just buy a single item at a time, but I'll let myself off this time! 4 items may not sound a lot to some of you, but for me it's an achievement to find 4 things I like from one shop!



I've been in need of some cropped tops/jumpers for a while now. I had seen some in Topshop that I liked but I remember them being about £15 and I just couldn't justify that amount of money for a basic top. When I saw these two tops from Boohoo for £8 I fell in love and just had to buy them! They are both cropped and have a ribbed texture and fit really nicely. The black one is an off the shoulder design which I think looks lovely both dressed up or down!

The third item I bought were these round sunglasses. Again, I had seen some in Topshop about a month ago but they were too big for my face and the ones I liked on Asos were £12. So at £6, these Boohoo ones were an absolute bargain and I love them!


The fourth and final item bought was this lovely black smock dress with white embroidered detail at the bottom and an open shoulder. It's such a unique dress I think and would be perfect with some boots and a fedora in the Autumn! This dress was £10 down from £18 in the sale so amazing!!
 
I must admit, I had never bought anything from Boohoo before. I had never seen anything I'd liked so never bothered. However, I'm thrilled with both the quality of the items and the time it took for my delivery to arrive. I ordered it on Thursday afternoon and it arrived on Sunday morning - I didn't even realise you could get parcels on a Sunday! So thank you Boohoo for a lovely shopping experience and I'm sure you'll see me again soon!

Smock dress 
Off the shoulder crop top 
Ribbed crop top
Round sunglasses

What I'm also wearing:
Faux Leather Skirt - H&M 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment